Angelina Fabbro of Mozilla joins us to discuss games on the web, why the hell people are still using C++, and business models for web-based games. After that, we jump in to games we’re playing on the iPad, what’s wrong with MMOs, and how Pokémon will never die.
- Mozilla’s GDC 2014 announcements
- Unreal 4’s pricing drop to $19 per month
- The Unity 3d Engine
- The Mozilla Manifesto
- Cookie Clicker
- Monster Madness in WebGL
- WebGL on iOS devices
- The death of UnrealScript in favour of… C++.
- FTL for iPad
- Ironclad Tactics
- Hearthstone, which is clearly better than Magic
- Warcraft: the Movie
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii U 3D World Bros. U
- Garbador, the garbage-type Pokemon
Download (1:27:51) • Apr 18, 2014